Friday, March 2, 2012

Strangers on the interwebs are luring me with vintage-candy...

Come around the back.

This is the first line of the instructions I received from someone I've never met or spoken to before, telling me where to be tomorrow.  It sounds so... clandestine!  The remaining instructions end with this:

Dress Warm 
Warm socks and good shoes
Be dressed to dig
Bring something to drink and snack on
Text or call when you arrive and I'll come get ya.
 I'm so excited you guys!  It's so old-school Mission Impossible, without the exploding tape recorder.  As far as I know, it doesn't require a pillowcase over my head, or a picture of me with the day's newspaper, so don't worry, Robert!

Bet you're wondering what I'm up to tomorrow.  :P

All will be revealed in due time.  If I ever return, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment