Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Trash Day

I suppose they generally call it bulk trash pickup, but whatever, I've always called it Big Trash Day, always capitalized in my head.  Like a holiday!  Because to me, it kind of is.  I made a little tour of the neighborhood this afternoon, and picked up a chair I think is a coat of paint and a good scrub away from shabby chic awesomeness and, I swear I'm not making this up, a disco ball.  Photographic proof has not yet been secured, but I promise to share soon.

I came home to watch the Amazing Race, but I'm about to head back out for a second alley tour, to check out the leftovers of a family who was clearing out their garage earlier, and said they were planning to leave some things for Big Trash Day.  I think I spied a Tall Skinny Shelf in there - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment