Friday, January 6, 2012

Resolved and requested

I've never been big on the New Years resolution thing, mostly because I'm just not that good at keeping them, but that's all the more reason to put this in writing, and ask anyone out there who might be reading this to help me stick to it:

   I will, before the month of January is out, have items posted for sale in my Etsy store.  In fact I will have at least a dozen items posted.  My heart wants to start making promises for February too, but my head is busily reminding me that I'm not that reliable when I start making big plans, and starting small is far less likely to make a liar out of me.  Plus, if at some point someone buys something?  I will get good and motivated to post more!  So that's it, for now.  But please, please please - pester me about it?  I need to start selling some of the stuff I've accumulated.  If I start selling things, then I'll be a clever collector of vintage treasures!  If I don't, it won't be long before I really am just a weirdo hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment