Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flea Market

It was another busy day here on the Moon, but because I had to go to 3 different places before I could find one that had any helium left for graduation balloons, I had to go past the location of my antique mall, so I took a minute to drive through the parking lot at the flea market today.  It was around 1:30, and there still seemed to be quite a few people milling about.  I couldn't get a great reading of the quality of what was on offer outside - I just made a quick drive-by and I know I saw one tent set up that said something about cosmetics, which wasn't the sort of thing I was expecting, but I did see the sun glinting off of what looked like some old chrome kitcheny items in one area, and I saw some crockery in another, and something that looked to be wrought iron.  Fleeting impressions, at best.  I hope there were great finds made!

Did anybody get a chance to check it out?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment